French Language Courses in Bangalore
Keen to be a proficient French language speaker? French language course in Bangalore by Kochiva will assist you to be one. French is a famous language, aspired by many potential learners.
Many cities like Bangalore are aware of the benefits of the French language. Consequently, many international job opportunities can be availed by French learners. It is probably the most popular Romance language. There are other facts about the French language that might amaze you.
French is the international language of art, cooking, dance, architecture, etc. Thus, having its knowledge offers you access to great work in a number of fields.
Best Online French Language course in Bangalore
In Bangalore, there are several French classes for people to choose from. But, Kochiva’s Online French course in Bangalore is the best choice for you. Kochiva is an acclaimed institution that imparts foreign language training. Its competent faculty is also inclusive of C1/C2 level trainers. Such trainers are required for you to have authentic French education.
Learning a foreign language might take a toll on you. In order to ease your minds, Kochiva as a whole makes a lot of effort. It provides strategic and systematic study plans to the students. The bilingual environment of the classes motivates them to continue, regardless of the difficulties. They also assist with the preparation for exams like DELF, DALF, TCF, etc. which are valid for life.
Following is the detailed information regarding the French language course in Bangalore by Kochiva: –
- Firstly, students can learn the French language from the comfort of their homes. Through our online classes, you surely will save a lot of time and conveyance cost and have a personalized experience.
- The batch size is small, limited to 8-12 students, thus ensuring more personal attention.
- Doubt sessions and weekly group discussions are there. This will further assist you in keeping a record of your progress.
- The tutors also provide on-demand, one-to-one attention. Frequent feedback and review sessions help in creating a comfortable environment.
- KOCHIVA also provides complete placement assistance after the course.
- Further, two assessments are included in the course, which will help you gauge your progress and test your knowledge.
- Your language trainer will work with you to improve your French reading, writing, listening, and speaking abilities.
- Kochiva offers certain fast track crash courses to exchange programs students. It further helps them to adapt themselves when they move to the Francophonie country. Through these programs, they experience and learn about the originality of the culture.
- Lastly, each level will assist you in enhancing your vocabulary. Verbal and sentence structure understanding, speaking, listening, reading, and writing abilities will also be focused upon.
- Special focus is given on Grammar to build strong foundation into the language.
Related Post – Online French Classes in Ahmedabad
Course Structure of Online French Course
The French language course in Bangalore consists of six levels in total. This course provides step-by-step learning which is beneficial for beginners as well. Moreover, with the advancement of each level, there is a flow of sense of achievement. Through this course, you can learn to speak French in no time.
Mentioned below is the information you need to know regarding the curriculum: –
1. Beginner Level (50 hours each) –>
- A1 – Basic reading, practice for everyday conversations, and also enhanced learning by speaking.
- A2 – Focuses on pronunciations, writing with ease, as well as context-based understanding.
2. Intermediate Level (80 hours each) –>
- B1 – Advanced reading, attentive listening, enhancing written expression, and speaking comfortably.
- B2 – Different genres of reading and cognitive listening are focused on this level. Along with these comfortable speaking and enhanced written expression are also taken up.
3. Advanced Level (80 hours each) –>
- C1 – Complex comprehension readings, proficient listening, and fluent speaking. It also includes enhanced written expressions. By this level, you will be able to write letters and much more.
- C2 – Proficient listening, perfectionist reader, and proficient writing expression. You will be able to speak like a native by the end of this level.
Evidently, the interest of the people is increasing in this language, consequently, the count of French speakers in India is increasing. Learn French in Bangalore with the best in the field. Kochiva has many foreign language courses in Bangalore and the French language course is one of them.
Hence, be a part of this upsurge of French learners by joining French language course in Bangalore. Visit the official site of Kochiva for more detailed information. The guidance provided by the faculty is parallel to the recent trends.
Get yourself enrolled with Kochiva and start learning this amazing language. Start your French learning journey with internationally certified trainers of Kochiva.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1- How much does it cost to learn French in Bangalore?
Answer- There are different prices at different places for French courses. For different institutions too the cost of the French language is different.
If speaking on a general basis, the cost of the course ranges from 6500 INR to 12500 INR.
These are some average prices for some of the institutions. The cost can be more than these limits too.
It all depends upon the reputation, service, facilities etc. provided by a particular institution.
Question 2- Which certification is best for the French language?
Answer- The French Ministry of Education issues the official DELF diploma to demonstrate to outsider candidates their proficiency in French. The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages’ first four levels are covered by the four separate diplomas that make up DELF.
Question 3- How much do French classes cost in India?
Answer- You could have to pay anywhere from a thousand to a lakh rupees to study French at a prestigious institute. The University of Mumbai, UNIPUNE, Hindu College, among other institutions, are some more that provide French studies.
Question 4- Which institute is best for learning French?
Answer- It is really important to look for the best institute when you are going to learn any foreign language. For best French training of French, KOCHIVA is the most appropriate option to choose.
KOCHIVA is the institute that provides the learners the best French learning and that too in the most efficient and effective way.
Question 5- Which foreign language has more scope?
Answer- French, German, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, and Japanese are the top five foreign languages studied in India. These are recognised as the most desirable languages for immigration, employment, and career prospects.